on 18 May 2017
Nice taste, clean and fresh- not sure if I'm getting any benefits though..
on 16 April 2017
Great
on 4 April 2017
Item is ok, ordered for my partner who is weight training but I ordered Strawberry and we received Chocolate.
on 31 January 2017
Good product, I often drinks these at work when I cant have a meal or when I am exercising. The shocking thing I first found about this product was that it genuinely tastes like a real milkshake. I first bought it on amazon since this product in stores costed more, it was around £2.50-£3.00 for one, while on here it is around £1.61 for one, which is around 40% cheaper. Good for portable use, the size is as big as a small coca cola bottle. Definitely recommend this product.
on 23 January 2017
This stuff is good.
on 4 January 2017
good flavour very easy to drink bought these for family member who isn't very well so its a good protein drink
on 10 October 2016
I'm not a big fan of these protein drinks and bars although I do take them to supplement my training. Having tried different brands, the problem I find with these products is that they do all taste like supplements and have that artificial aftertaste, despite the degree varies from brand to brand. Once, I didn't have my protein powder on me and for make do, accidentally grabbed a Maxinutrition Protein Milk from the supermarket. Must say I'm pretty impressed with the taste as it actually do taste like real milkshake with minimal aftertaste. I have also tried the Maxinutrition Promax shake in strawberry, also in the ready shake form, and been stuck on this brand eversince. Still have yet to try their powder form.
on 2 October 2016
Great.
on 30 September 2016
great price
on 20 September 2016
Handy if you haven't got the time to mix protein shakes.