on 6 September 2013
I use these ear plugs when working with all power tools, mower and strimmer for peace of mind. The noise reduction is clearly noticeable. The ear plugs are soft and fit well, the storage case is really useful. I bought these and the corded type, but prefer these for shorter start-stop type work. They can be cleaned in warm soapy water and don't lose their shape or function. They are long enough to adjust to your particular ear size/shape so no problems there. Reasonably priced and really make a difference. Really glad I bought them.
on 21 May 2013
To be fair, my ears are quite sensitive, so take with a grain of salt. These ear plugs a pretty effective at keeping sounds at bay, but they are a bit tight feeling and I feel the pressure. It gets better after time and I get used to it. Really easy to insert, which is a big plus over previous plugs I've used.
on 11 January 2013
This is the first pair of reusable ear plugs I've purchased so while I can't compare their claims on in-ear comfort to anything but foam disposables, they seem to be comfortable enough for extended use. Storage case is useful and can be clipped onto a belt and they offer decent sound protection.

I bought these for target shooting and while the attenuation of 30 dB is probably enough for most shooters, I still recommend that you combine these with earmuffs for added protection, especially against bone-conducted sound.
on 22 July 2013
the earplugs were cased and were very user friendly and soft, as a light sleeper these were purchased as a sleep aid which helped.
As a sleep aid you have to cut some of the stump (holding aid) off or it digs into the pillow and interferes with your sleep, apart from that they are perfect.
on 17 October 2015
These keep coming out and don't make a good seal in the ear .
They don't block out any noise .
Back to using form ear plugs which work
Don't waste your money
Would give no strain I could
on 1 July 2013
For the past couple of years I've been wearing ear plugs regularly due to noisy neighbours plus being a light sleeper, but thought I'd try these as I'm fed up having to buy the disposable kind constantly. These ear plugs are total solid rubber no give in them at all, and gave me immediate ringing in my ears and shooting pains as soon as I put them in. Will be going straight in the bin however I've given one star as I'm not sure if they may be suitable for people with less sensitive ears who are only looking to wear them for a short time period in an environment such as a factory or building site. For people who can stand them would be a good buy as you could clean and re-use for a long time I guess. Definitely not for night-time use, travel etc.
on 20 March 2013
I used these at the venture centre and I could not hear a thing (almost not) but I really enjoy using these at bed time as well. The reason why I gave these ear plugs a 5star is because the sound is practically dead when you put these on¡¡¡¡
on 20 August 2015
They look good, however they were clearly designed for the BFG. They are HUGE, which results in a rather painful experience.
They do block out the noise I suppose, as well as widening your auditory canal!
on 2 July 2013
their good they shut sound out ok but they kind of hurt my ears a bit and they hurt pulling them out too maybe coz i use them to much as i live next to a busy road
on 17 July 2016
These are the only type the person I bought them for will wear due to their excellent performance and quality. They have a perforated eardrum and like to swim shower and bathe. Excellent in all cases