Customer reviews

on 11 April 2017
I love to use these post it notes for my notice board and calendar. They are a fun bright pattern! However the sticky strip runs down the middle of the star and this can be frustrating if you intend to use on work. All in all I love this product, the reliability of Post-It is an essential when buying sticky notes.
on 27 January 2016
The pattern on the patter is nice. However these stars are too small to really useful. Would make great name badge labels.
I felt that the blue colour is a wee bit too dark a shade of blue to be written on. I was really disappointed with this product.
on 30 April 2017
Great product would use seller again in the future well done ..
on 26 April 2016
I took a chance ordering these as the picture shows yellow and blue but the description says yellow and orange. I was hoping for yellow and orange. Please change your text to match your illustration.
on 10 August 2017
great for wow boards at nursery
on 12 March 2014
These are exactly what my wife needed for a presentation. As you'd imagine, they're good quality and stand out from other post-it shapes.
on 28 October 2015
Not as sticky as I thought they'd be
on 24 July 2017
good product
on 17 December 2013
I got these for our brain-storming meetings. Much more exciting that your normal post-its! I think it was a great buy.
on 28 May 2013
I brought these as a gift for my Mum. Loves them. Excellent product. Would recommend them even though they are not exactly cheap!