Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 11 June 2013
Before this, I had a teddy bear pattern that required plastic joints. That was great, but I grew tired of having to buy lots of joints every time I wanted to make a teddy bear. I've made six of these so far, and I am currently making two more. I've had people asking me to make one for them. There is a large one, which is really cute, and then a slightly smaller one. I buy patterned fabric, and they look great in whatever fabric they're in. The pattern is really easy to follow, and after my second one, I stopped using the instructions because it was so straightforward. I haven't made any of the little outfits because they're not my thing, so I can't comment on that, but the teddy bear itself is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I would recommend this pattern!
on 18 July 2014
Love love love this pattern. As a beginner to sewing I wanted to try following a pattern and knew my little girl would love a teddy. This pattern was fab however I did cheat a little as I found a film on YouTube of a lovely lady following this pattern and giving you helpful hints and tips. Between the two my daughter has a beautiful teddy. She is delighted. I just wish I could find the time to make more. It's a really good pattern (no top stitching so nobody sees if your a bit wonky like I am. X x
on 16 January 2015
I use this pattern to make lots of teddies out of my babies clothes when they have grown out of them as a keepsake. It creates a really lovely teddy that you can personalise with buttons or ribbons. The blue one is hand sewn and the second is with a machine.
review image review image
on 12 March 2013
I love this pattern and the little clothes for the bears too. I am using up jumpers that have gone holey and this is perfect for it - I am a novice toy maker when it comes to sewing bears but the pattern couldn't be more straightforward. Absolutely brilliant.
on 14 July 2013
pattern arrived really quickly. so far have made four bears, with plans to make many more, ideal present for friends with new babies, everyone loves them and they are quite simple to make
on 4 October 2013
Excellent, I am busy making teddy bears for my five grandchildren at the moment. Hopefully all will be ready for Christmas.
on 31 March 2014
Lovely, easy to follow pattern. Lots of scope to make a big variety
of bears. I bought it having seem it used to make a memory bear
somewhere on the internet. So using fabrics, some new & some
repurposed from your child's / your own wardrobe where they have
outgrown / no longer wear a garment and made into a teddy bear
as a keepsake.
on 18 March 2015
Great pattern, easy to follow as I'm a complete beginner.
Brilliant delivery service.....on a Sunday, fabulous
review image
on 25 August 2015
I wouldnt recommend this pattern for a beginner unless you were very confident. I consider myself very competent at reading, understanding and making up patterns yet there were times when I thought the instructions were either unclear or over complicated especially when making and attaching the head.
on 3 December 2013
I made view D in fur and the vest and hat (down graded to fit) in black felt.
Everything went together very well and I enjoyed making it.