Customer reviews

Tobar Pin Art
Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£7.80+ £0.70 shipping

on 28 March 2014
It was too small so the children did not have the same effect that I had when I was a child. It is a wonderful piece for the imagination and children did spend a lot of time on it
on 26 December 2014
Utter rubbish, my sone has wanted this for ages, opening it exitedley on Christmas Day was disappointed to say the least that a number of pins were bent preventing it from working properly !
on 14 November 2013
bought this for our daughter who loved it, but it is very poorly made, gently slipped off a tray about 3 feet off ground and fell onto carpet and cracked. not robust at all I'm afraid.
on 13 June 2014
This was purchased for my 13 year old … now all my teenage children play with it!
Not suitable for young children due to the sharp pins .
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 28 December 2009
We bought this as a stocking-filler for our ten-year-old son. He's had more fun with this than with all his other toys. It's such a simple idea, but has kept him amused for hours. It's quite uncanny seeing a near-perfect 3D metal model of your son's face sitting on the mantelpiece!

One minor annoyance is that if you take an impression of something small, so that most of the pins are still sticking out at the back, you can't easily stand it up - the whole thing tends to overbalance and topple over backwards.
11 Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 December 2014
Terrible so small, I cant even put my full hand on it it looks so much more bigger and how did they fit their hand on it cos I cant.
on 19 May 2012
Purchased this as a gift, as my son had had one from sainsbury's and absolutely loved it.
only opened box to check item as the box was squashed but found this one is such poor quality and reacts so slowly and unevenly to objects placed underneath in comparison, that felt I couldn't even give it as a gift and have purchased another one elsewhere. Would definitely not buy this one again, a waste of money!!
on 19 December 2014
Received this item this evening. It arrived promptly, however it is VERY BADLY DAMAGED. The perspex is cracked in several places as is the black plastic which holds the pins in place. Some of the pins are bent. The only purpose this is item is fit for is for the bin. I should have paid more attention the other reviews which stated that this is NOT A GOOD PRODUCT. I bought it as a stocking filler for my son. Quite simply....it's crap, don't buy it.
on 2 December 2015
Warning! This is not a TOBAR pin art. It is a cheap imitation of very poor quality, the pins do not stay in place. Do not buy. Have requested a refund
on 12 January 2015
really badly made. the first one we ordered was broken on arrival, so we complained and got a second, it had practically fallen to pieces in the box...it is also very very dangerous, as all of the pins went everywhere and if you have small children, they could pick up the pins and swallow them.

The product was obviously not made properly, and not checked before it went out for despatch, and this happened twice
i would not recommend this.

See one answered question