Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 30 July 2014
Good fun. The whole family were placing things on one side to make patterns/prints. At present my son has his face imprinted.
on 18 January 2014
I had one of these bought from a second hand shop for 2 pounds and I had so much fun that I wanted to buy a new higher quality one. Well, guess what? This product was even worse. The pins are hurtful and it is physically impossible to preserve the model, since they are continuously trembling at the slightest movement. I returned it.
on 7 December 2012
I've got this for my brother for Christmas, it arrived on time and wrapped enough for it not to get damaged but the box wasn't sealed.

I've had a go with it and it's great fun, however when I opened it one of the plastic holds keeping the screen down have snapped off, I suppose I'll glue it down.
on 6 May 2016
bought this as a stocking filler, it was ok for the price, it was a novelty for all of five minutes, now it sits on the cupboard gathering dust, the photo is just a size comparison with my hand (i have quiet small hands) i would not recommend you use this on your face as some of the pins are quiet sharp
review image
on 11 January 2014
I got this because I remember having one as a teen but to be honest it was half the size. Its still fun making imprints but you can't get your face in (like we all used to) or an adults hand. Overall disapointing, kept my nieces and nephews entertained for an hour Christmas.
on 30 December 2013
So great to find that our 11 year old son, with all the access to computers etc, still finds this good fun! We spent boxing day finding objects to make pin art pictures with and he was very amused with the results. Good stocking filler and something out of the ordinary.
on 5 January 2015
Ok, but not especially sturdy. I remember when these were first around, and they were much better made. On this one the pins feel a bit flimsy and don't always line up completely straight making it hard to form impressions properly. It works - just not brilliantly.
on 8 February 2011
This is a great toy for some simple fun. I purchased it for a 10 year old and she had great fun making images of faces and objects. The only down side is that is is tricky to stand up by itself.
on 12 January 2014
This toy is a lot of fun, even the adults wanted a turn which I found quite funny, it wouldn't be suitable for small children as if it's dropped it would break, but for older children it is great fun,delivery was very fast aswell, very happy with purchase
on 11 February 2014
No it's not magnetic. If you are hoping for the type of thing used in a Midge Ure video your will be disappointed. It just uses pins with large heads. If you tip it you lose the pattern as the pins fall back into place. Why? Because it's not magnetic!

See one answered question