on 26 November 2014
I bought 2 of these for my 6 year old sons for xmas but because they were just a cheap present we decided to try them out early. The boys were really excited at first and thought we would wake up to massive cars in the morning but unfortunately we came down to misshapen , mangled , twisted blobs and not grown at all. I did leave them longer than the 72 hours just in case but even after that time nothing happened. I wouldn't waste your money on them.
on 7 January 2014
I bought this as a joke for my boyfriend for Christmas so assumed that it would take the reccommended 72 hours to triple in size but when we came back from a few days away it looked like the car had been in a car crash, the bonnet and boot had curled up and the middle is still the same size as it was before putting it in water.

not good at all!
on 24 January 2016
waste of time, dont waste your money its absolutely pathetic. Didnt get much bigger than when i opened it, after two days it starts to get what can only be described as lumps all around it (yes it looks like some sort of disease) and it just goes slimey, so it went in the bin. Didnt even want to give this one star but couldnt write a review if i didnt.
on 31 December 2013
Brought as stocking filler for a giggle... and it did the trick!
Then we put it in water and well that's where it failed really... didn't grow , paint started to peel off and the end result looked like it had been in a front and rear end smash!! and finished xmas in the bin!
My advise don't try to grow it!!!
on 2 April 2014
I can't believe how big it grew to, it started of in a small glass then a pint glass and ended up in a measuring jug until someone took it out and it shrunk again. great little gift for a car mad person. would recommend.
on 9 October 2013
Bought this as a "joke" present for my boyfriend's birthday. Despite following the instructions, it just turned into a soggy, smelly, pile. The packaging looks cheap, everything is just not worth the money.
Find a better present, whether it be a "jokey present" or a stocking-filler!
on 13 April 2016
Bought this a a joke present for my brother, very disappointed that apparently after soaking in water for numerous days the car did not swell up to even a third of the stated size. Ok, it does'nt cost a fortune , but even so very poor ( probably chinese ?) article.
on 18 July 2013
You do get what you pay for.
The write up for this does make it sound great and it certainly looks as though it should be great. Its a pity that the reality turns out to be rather poor.
It does get bigger but very unevenly. The front and rear enlarged whilst the middle did not. I agree with another review which said it felt "slimy".
As a novelty gift, the price is such that it makes no difference that it doesn't rate highly and although I felt it necessary to write a review, I don't think its worth complaining to the seller.
on 29 December 2013
When you put this into water, it doesn't do anything?! It bent into a U shape and didn't grow at all. I got it for someone as a joke Xmas gift and its turned out to just be as funny as putting a rock into water.
on 13 July 2016
Doesn't grow properly and goes lumpy.
review image