Customer reviews

Fastime 01 Stopwatch Blue
Colour: Blue|Change

on 8 April 2017
When I first received this item in December 2015, my hopes were not high. The watch seemed to be pathetically light weight and the buttons felt cheap and flimsy. For these reasons, I would strongly recommend against buying one of these as a gift.

Having said that, the watch has worked flawlessly since the day I bought it and continues to do so. In this, it has massively exceeded my expectations. Its light weight also proved to be a bonus when I wore it around my neck.

Overall, for the price I paid and with the power of hindsight, I've been pretty happy with this stopwatch. If my experience changes, I will return to update this review.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2012
Bought 2 of these to time penalties.
You get what you pay for but they were perfectly fine for what I wanted.
They chime the hour and with no instructions for turning that off it became quite annoying.
However if you hold button C to display alarm time and press button A this stops the hour chime.
on 29 September 2017
Very lightweight plastic, but appears to do the basics. Very minimal instructions, on the packaging, no separate sheet, so takes some time to work out modes. I have not worked out the sequence of flashing days at the top, but fortunately do not need to. Some customers queried how to turn it off, but as it is also a timepiece, (clock), it will not turn off, same as any wristwatch?
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 October 2017
Works fine but the casing has a cheap plastic feel to it and the buttons are quite chunky. I use it in class with the kids so fine for me but wouldn't like to be using it for a long time.
on 14 March 2016
Been jogging with it 4 times. 3 times it stopped for no reason, despite being in a loose pocket to prevent the buttons being pressed accidently

It's a piece of crap, doesn't even work
I could of told you that.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2013
Very basic construction and not one that would, I think, last for outdoors use. I purchase it simply to time software application response time as part of my work. Will be sufficient for this task, but if you want something that you would intend to use seriously, say for sports training, then I would suggest this is not the product for you.
on 20 April 2017
Really good stopwatch better than the one I had before costing much more
on 29 May 2017
A bit cheap and plasticy, but works well.
on 28 April 2017
Does exactly what a more expensive stopwatch does
on 10 April 2017
Gift for local Brownie pack who were pleased to receive stop watches.