Size: Extra Large|Change

on 30 July 2010
The technical details say :-
"Great for all parties and celebrations"
Well I wore this at my brothers wedding.
I looked like a right t*t.
on 22 March 2011
This costume, wow.. I don't know what to say really, I bought this with absolutely no expectation at all, and got exactly that.
That beeing said, I wasn't dissapointed at all, I asumed it would be as ugly as in the picture, and it is.

This is a great costume becaouse:
it's incredibly ugly, but you still see who it is, so you are bound to get a couple of laughs from it.

The glowes however, is not designed for a human being, don't even try them on because you won't get them to fit in a comfortable way.
just toss them and go without them. you can't do anything with them on anyway. and for that it looses one star.

I bought the normal size version, I'm 180cm tall and weigh about 80kilo. this one fit me like a glove. if you are smaller than that it should still work.
my tiny ladyfriend tried it on and it still looked silly; as intended, I guess?

Good job SEGA, you did it again.
(since it's apparently officially licensed)
on 30 November 2012
Bought on behalf of adult son. Fits the bill, so exactly as expected - hilarious for party use. Seems pretty robust. Not cheap however?
on 8 March 2016
fancy dress outfit for a ski trip to Morzine. Fitted great, really good quality, looked like Sonic.

Fit for purpose
on 12 January 2014
This product is Excellent value, good quality, the item is well worth the money I would highly recommend to others