on 29 February 2016
We brought this for our 8 year old daughter, and she loved it!!
She found it simple to use and download it a computer.
on 5 May 2013
It was great one minute and then stopped working the next. I changed the batteries but it is dead. A waste of money.
on 7 January 2010
This is a fantastic bit of kit. Simple to use, great picture quality. For a point and shoot camcorder, it's great!
on 16 February 2010
Brilliant little camcorder which is very easy to use. It is lightweight and portable and a real fave already.
on 11 July 2013
The best item I have ever bought for my son. It has given him hours of entertainment producing his own work.
on 18 May 2016
Works properly, the quality is not amazing but I didn't want it to be amazing anyway. Arrived very quickly
on 20 January 2010
this item is really easy to use was very happy with this item , would advice 2 get battery charger .
on 11 June 2012
I was bought a flip camera as a gift from my brother in the US.
It has never worked properly. It will not charge. I have looked on every page possible on the internet , every "how to" video but nothing works, it just will not charge. What a lot of people out there complaining about the charging problems! I bought a new battery for it, nothing. I bought a direct charger for it , nothing.
If it had been bought in the UK I would have sent it back but I can't so I just have to live with the disappointment!
Actually I have thought of a way of getting some enjoyment out of it. Drop it of a high building and watch it smash into a thousand pieces! That would pay it back for the irritation it has caused me!
on 15 January 2010
This is the 2nd generation flip I purchased from Amazon, so I was expecting high hopes of no problems. The 2nd generation Flip is great - extended video capacity, larger screen and ability to house a rechargeable battery, which I also bought from this site. However, on transferring my 1st set of videos down into the Flip Library on the PC I noticed the videos were date stamped in USA standards and not UK - as had been the case with the 1st generation Flip. I contacted FLIP support who were brilliant. They identified the problem as Amazon UK selling US models to UK purchasers. There is no way around the date formatting issue - I am stuck with it - shame on the UK site for selling non UK models.
11 Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 May 2015