Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 July 2012
**UPDATE 06/11/13: One year on**

Fast forward a year and I've used up two of the five pods I originally bought. Funnily enough back at the Great Dorset Steam Fair this year and it was incredibly dusty there I inevitably got some of it in my eyes. I snapped off one of the pods and got my boyfriend to rinse my left eye out for me. It did the job, rinsed and soothed it! I should also add that to the untrained eye, the pods don't look that big, but blimey! There is more than enough saline solution per pod to do both eyes. I always give my eyes a thorough rinse out yet there is always some saline solution left over in the pod. It feels like a waste but what can you do?
Checking the expiry date on them, these will last me until 2016, so I will have them for a good while yet, I must add!

In a nutshell, an essential for the first aid kit. It has prevented me from getting eye infections and soothes the eye at the same time.

Definitely recommend!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Bought these after I was on holiday at the Great Dorset Steam Fair and got lots of dust in my eyes and got an eye infection. At the time I didn't have these in my first aid kit so had to visit the first aid department to get my eyes washed out. Learned my lesson! I now keep five pods in my first aid kit for future use so they're always on hand.
on 25 March 2017
Haven't used one of yet thankfully but very handy to have as I found out at work as they use similar. Great for flushing gravel from an open wound and more suitable than tap Water for avoiding infection. Got incase anyone gets something in their eye's or for cleansing a wound, put them in my medical box hopefully they'll not be needed but better to be prepared of any eventuality with having two kids who tend to be a little clumsy at times although they just take after their mum in that case
on 19 April 2017
Exellent. A little smaller than I had imagined but I actually liked that. Having children who frequently get things in their eyes these are so much better value than branded eyebaths/washes you buy, use once then can't again because they've been open too long. A good long date (2021) on these single use ones. Use for cuts too.
on 4 May 2017
Extremely handy to have in the first aid box and bathroom cabinet. Have come in handy a few times, even just for washing out an eye that has had something stuck in it. Easy to open and a good amount in each.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 January 2017
Bargain price, excellent supplement to the small first aid kit I keep in my car.

Haven't used them yet (thankfully!) But they separated easily without rupturing so seem decent enough container.
on 10 May 2017
It does look good and gives a proper sense of safety in case I have to use it during an emergency. I hope I will not have to, though, ever...
on 9 November 2016
Arrived Ok and appears to be good....... Unfortunately a product that until used can't really have a true review! To be fair, I'm hoping I don't get the chance to review it!!
on 26 July 2017
Very useful addition to my 1st aid kit - not used yet, but reassured by having it available,
on 6 November 2013
If you wear contact lenses these are a must.

It is a clean convenient way to remove and clean lenses with sterile water without carrying a large bottle of saline.
The vials would fit most handbags and even I trouser pocket, if needs must.

Cons

Not value for money but so very convenient
on 23 July 2017
Exactly as described, 5x 20ml Sterile Saline pods.