Customer reviews

on 3 September 2015
This is Holly Williams 2nd album and she is beginning to show here incredible pedigree - being the grand daughter of the wonderful Hank Williams.
For me what is the over riding component of Holly Williams's music is the sheer emotional intensity in her singing, writing, and guitar picking.
In my estimation Holly Williams is simply the very best that has happened to Country Music since Dwight Yoakham. If you like straight ahead
emotional Country Music shot through with presence - then this is simply one of the best albums you're going find. This in my opinion is 20 out of 10 and I recommend it totally as being simply marvelous. So buy it now.
on 8 July 2015
An underrated singer who falls between being a country or a singer of Americana.This is an enjoyable album of excellent songs
on 31 July 2016
Great album, so expensive new, used purchase was fine. Arrived on time, no damage to case, plays well.
on 22 December 2012
A great CD, hence the five stars. I can,t understand how one of the previous reviewers only gave it one star.
on 2 February 2015
Must run in the family
on 17 January 2015
Great singer
on 21 August 2015
Great Stuff
on 14 February 2010
this album is awesome and i look forward to watching holly williams at a gig in nottingham over the next week!! great voice, great songs!
on 20 June 2015
Bought this for my sister Holly Williams, she seems to like it but she is very polite so I'll probably never really know for sure. I heard it once and it seemed fine to me.
on 16 June 2011
I bought this cd in anticipation after playing her debut, 'The Ones We Never Knew', back to back. It never left the 'turntable'. How sorely disappointed I was. I appreciate her voice has a rough edge to it. I found this album embarrassing and awkward to listen to. Unfortunately after a couple of plays, it is staying on the shelf.