Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 20 September 2017
Bought for Grandchildren and they seemed to enjoy it. Apparently some of the Bob characters are of the older style but they seemed quite happy.
on 31 July 2017
My son loved it, lots of fun episodes. Good price.
on 27 March 2017
the grand kids love it
on 10 January 2013
Well I'm sure that you understand Bob wasn't for me it was for my 2 yr old grandson and he seems to be more than pleased with it
on 7 August 2010
Bought this for my two year old son before we went on holiday! He watches it over and over and over! Absolutely one of the best DVD's I have bought for him as he is Bob crazy! 10 Episodes worth 10 minutes each and surprise surprise he does not seem to get bored of it!
on 4 May 2016
DVD did not work
on 15 April 2011
Bought this product for my Grandson, and he loves it. Plays it all the time, I would recommend this to any 2 year old into Bob the Builder
on 11 January 2010
Brilliant DVD full of entertaining programmes. A lifesaver at keeping my little boy occupied whilst I have 5 minutes, as the only time he is still is when watching an episode of'BobBob'!
on 29 October 2011
This is a collection of really great episodes with some of the most memorable supporting characters as well as the usual suspects (love Baz the Aussie who comes to help out with shearing sheep!). Oh yes, I did actually buy it for my nearly-3-year-old twin boys and we all love it!
on 15 October 2011
This was a great buy for my two and a half year old boy, good price and prompt delivery, will get lots of fun from this