Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 14 May 2011
It is one of our favourite dvds at home - even my three year old who is more of a Sam 'fan' gets hooked up with most of the episodes in this dvd
on 26 December 2014
This was a big hit on our grandson's second birthday. He's not old enough yet to understand the story lines but he loved Bob and the other characters and he can already shout 'Yes we can' on cue! Very quick delivery, DVD was well packaged, the whole purchase process was simple and efficient, thank you.
on 17 March 2013
Perfectly fine in moderation - but it does tend to grate the longer it goes on. Our little one still bops to the song now and again but rarely watches the episodes in their entirety. I think she's showing me mercy :-) !!!
on 23 January 2013
My 3 yr old Great Grand daughter is a Bob groupie. We have competitions to see who can sing the theme song the loudest. Lovely entertainment for this age group. It was from Zoverstocks, so I knew what to expect.
on 17 September 2013
Great production and of course the characters are well known to children "of all ages"! The very young never tire of seeing it over and over again..."Can we fix it? Yes we can!!!"
on 26 February 2012
My little boy loves Bob The Builder, this is the first time I bought a DVD of Bob The Builder too, he has the DVD on all the time, glad he has a DVD playing in his own bedroom.
on 24 October 2016
Super DVD arrived two days after ordering so was very pleased. My nearly 2 year old son has just come across Bob and really liked this DVD.
on 11 May 2014
Grandson who is nearly two absolutely loves this DVD. Characters more like the old animations. Short stories so his attention is held.
on 18 January 2012
A good DVD featuring Bob the Builder. Has all the usual characters from the tv series.

Good value for money. My grandson loves it.
on 21 February 2013
Bought this for my grandson who is 2yrs old he loves it so very pleased with this dvd.
Very good value and quick service.