Format: DVD|Change

on 27 March 2017
the grand kids love it
on 10 January 2013
Well I'm sure that you understand Bob wasn't for me it was for my 2 yr old grandson and he seems to be more than pleased with it
on 7 August 2010
Bought this for my two year old son before we went on holiday! He watches it over and over and over! Absolutely one of the best DVD's I have bought for him as he is Bob crazy! 10 Episodes worth 10 minutes each and surprise surprise he does not seem to get bored of it!
on 15 April 2011
Bought this product for my Grandson, and he loves it. Plays it all the time, I would recommend this to any 2 year old into Bob the Builder
on 11 January 2010
Brilliant DVD full of entertaining programmes. A lifesaver at keeping my little boy occupied whilst I have 5 minutes, as the only time he is still is when watching an episode of'BobBob'!
on 29 October 2011
This is a collection of really great episodes with some of the most memorable supporting characters as well as the usual suspects (love Baz the Aussie who comes to help out with shearing sheep!). Oh yes, I did actually buy it for my nearly-3-year-old twin boys and we all love it!
on 15 October 2011
This was a great buy for my two and a half year old boy, good price and prompt delivery, will get lots of fun from this
on 22 August 2011
Our twenty months old great-grandson just loves this video and stops whatever
he's doing to watch it.He first saw Bob at nursery and thinks it's great to have
his own version whenever it's needed.
on 14 May 2011
It is one of our favourite dvds at home - even my three year old who is more of a Sam 'fan' gets hooked up with most of the episodes in this dvd
on 26 December 2014
This was a big hit on our grandson's second birthday. He's not old enough yet to understand the story lines but he loved Bob and the other characters and he can already shout 'Yes we can' on cue! Very quick delivery, DVD was well packaged, the whole purchase process was simple and efficient, thank you.