Customer reviews

Sony MSMT4GN 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card
Size: 4GB|Change

on 12 May 2017
I've had a Sony Handycam since 2008 and have previously been using re-recordable DVD discs for filming. These 1.4GB allow for 20 to 30 minutes of filming. The Handycam comes out mainly for holidays and it can be inconvenient to have to change discs.

So I've finally got round to purchasing memory stick, in 16GB form this is quoting 344 minutes of filming. It slotted into the slot no problem, took about a minute to set-up and a minute to test.

So much easier and so much more convenient.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 April 2017
Given as a gift to a friend for her Sony H20 camera.
She is delighted with it - she reports that it works perfectly, and is capable of storing thousands of photos, and a good few videos, giving her camera a completely new lease of life.

No more scrabbling about, deleting photos so there is room to add more. No, this card is (so far) a "bottomless pit" of photostorage.
She has been using it for 4 months without any problems at all, it is simply part of the camera.
on 6 March 2015
The card arrived the day after purchasing and was packaged well,well protected without using too much wasteful packaging. So far it's working smoothly and I'm really happy with the product. I find Sony memory cards the most reliable of the brands (having used different ones over the years) and this is a substantial card,not flimsy or fiddly. Fits perfectly in my camera and no complaints. Fuss and hassle free :-) I'd happily buy this item again and recommend the service.
on 19 August 2017
Very disappointed. Bought this card to fit my 2nd hand Sony digital camera with marine pack which I intended to use whilst scuba diving on holiday in the Caribbean. All went well with some fantastic pictures being shot both on top of the water and beneath. On the last day on turning on the camera, no pictures were showing, but we thought that this was a fault with the camera itself. On getting home I put the card into my laptop it would not read.
I then tried it at my local camera shop, but they could not access the pics either. As a last resort I have sent it to a specialist who has just e-mailed me to say that they cannot access the files either and that it seems to point to the control chip not working.THIS WAS A BRAND NEW MEMORY CARD! I am gutted to say the least, this was a holiday of a lifetime, the pictures of which I now only have in my head.
Lesson to self..If the price is cheap, then perhaps the product is cheap also..or even counterfeit!
on 17 January 2017
Installed and formatted in my psp 1000 (yes thats old) and it works as it should.
on 29 June 2017
Seems to work OK, but cannot comment on reliability. Was surprised how long to arrive, but didn't realise comes from USA - so warning if you need urgently
on 17 April 2017
Great for my wifes cybershot
on 14 March 2017
Although it showed this product in a package as new it is not and is in a plastic bag which is wrong
on 6 May 2017
Does what it says it does.good for using in my camera. Tho could have bought the same one cheaper in tesco if i had realised..almost 50% cheap in the supper market.
on 14 May 2017
the card was badly damaged ,does not work.dont have time to send it back