on 5 March 2017
I do use hand sanitizer when walking the dog, but they’re always the small 50ml bottles. I bought the 240ml size for the medicine cabinet indoors. It’s imperative that the product does what it says because I use the gel just prior to applying eye medication from the hospital. The smell of Ethyl alcohol isn’t too overpowering, but you certainly know your hands are being sanitised. Unlike other sanitizers I’ve used, this one doesn’t leave any scent on your hands whatsoever.

There’s a pump action nozzle that regulates the amount of gel you need and also saves you from having to touch the bottle. It doesn’t take a lot of gel and it dries very quickly on your hands. I also put a small dab on a clean tissue and wipe the phone and tablet screens. It’s wonderful for your spectacles too, but make sure you buff the glass quickly before it dries.

The bottle comes nicely packaged and I received mine the next day with Amazon Prime
review image review image
on 13 October 2013
Travelling through Sri Lanka, & usually suffering from some stomach trouble I take a 'several' pronged attack. This is one of my prongs! From touching Elephants to Turtles & all the bits in between, this product gave me confidence & I suffered no illness whatsoever
on 7 March 2017
I bought this as I regularly visit someone who is in a care home and I use this a lot before entering and leaving.
Also keep it in my bag when going to supermarket etc and make sure I use it before and after getting into my car.
in fact anywhere that I am not able to wash my hands after being in a public place. Better safe etc.....
on 26 June 2017
This is the hand gel that I go to and buy. It last a moderate amount of time and doesn't leave any sort of nasty residue or stickiness when it dries.
One thing to note is that when you finish using the pump product there is quite a lot of residual gel on the sides which cannot be pumped out, quite a waste really which is find slightly irritating; but this is the nature of gels (vs. liquids) so not much can be done really.
on 10 December 2015
You can get cheaper hand sanitizers but this was great for leaving nice clean feeling hands and lacked the strong alcohol smell that a lot of sanitizers have.

Also a good consistency - I've used other brands that are too watery and tend to spill out of your hands while you apply them
on 21 April 2017
I have five reptile enclosures to clean out and always need to be sterile when doing so, To have this near by saves me time going to the sink to wash my hands each time i clean/handle my reptiles, I would recommend one of these to any reptile owner.
on 1 February 2017
i use this everyday before makeup. i bought this because it is cheaper the the mini scented ones i use all the time and i was really happy with the result and i would 100% repurchase.
on 24 December 2016
A lovely instant hand sanitizer antiseptic gel with Vitamin E and Aloe. I have just ordered my third order I buy two at time great stuff.
on 10 July 2017
Great to keep around the house as my mums immune system is very low. worth the money!
on 18 October 2013
Excellent price, large quantity, which is what I need for the winter. I have it on my desk, so that I can use it during the "flu" season, before I eat sandwiches or have a drink. Other people ask to use it as well, it goes a long way.
Great to be able to buy on line and have a choice of products.