Customer reviews

Jonas Brothers: The 3-D Concert Experience [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 28 December 2009
I've been a huge fan for a while now, but hadn't gotten a chance to see them live until recently because they'd only been in Ireland once, supporting Avril Lavigne. When I got this DVD for my birthday, I was absolutely delighted. It gave me a chance to experience the excitement of their concert. And what a concert it was...

In my opinion, you really can't decide whether you like a band/artist without seeing them live first, and this is an excellent example why.

The Jonas Brothers are brilliant performers. They rarely stand still, and their excitement is infectious. The 3D option makes the movie feel more intimate, like you're up there on stage with them.

Anyways, as I was saying before, if you haven't seen them live then this is a great opportunity to see what it's like from the comfort of your living room. If you, like me, have seen them live then it's a great way to relive the experience.

I rate this movie 10/10 no doubt. I've watched it too many times to count and it never gets boring.

(And how cute is Nick when he's just woken up? Awwww!!)
review image
on 14 October 2009
MY GRAND-DAUGHTER LOVES THE JONAS BROTHERS -I GOT HER THIS DVD FOR HER BIRTHDAY -SHE MUST HAVE WATCHED IT ABOUT 20 TIMES,SO I GUESS IT'S A GREAT SHOW!
on 31 August 2009
Myself, not being a big jonas brothers fan was very pleasently suprised by this movie. I was scepticle when going to see it but once there, i really got into it! With cameo performances from Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato, i would recomend this to any music loving girl!
Jennifer, in4merz
on 20 November 2011
This DVD is brilliant as i am a big fan of the jonas brothers and it does come with a normal version and a 3D version. However, when i went to watch the DVD in 3D and it wasn't working and we have a 3D tv, dvd player and glasses yet it still wouldn't work, so i tried the blue and red glasses they gave you(4 pairs) and they did make it look a little bit 3D but it but the only colours you could see were red and blue. Even so, i do recommend this as a DVD but not if you want it in 3D.
on 9 December 2009
This was a wonderful suprise and a great performance, the brothers proved themselves not be be just pretty teen idols.
The sound was off abit, I am not sure if its the DVD or my system, but it does not give that 'live concert sound' its as if its pre recorded, its not but it does not seem right.
They did a few covers as well and can certanly sing well.
on 5 November 2009
bought it for my daughter she loved it watched it myself and it was very good.
on 19 June 2009
The movie is about some of the events that happened to the Jonas Brothers when they were on their Burning up tour, contains footage form the concert, what happens backstage, a new song, and also events like the release of their album etc.. It is ideal for any fan as they will appreciate more, unless you are a fan it is unlikely that you will enjoy it.
on 4 September 2015
I have seen it in the cinema and I love the Jonas Brothers I can see the story of how they were a normal to being international pop/rock band and these are the reasons why I love it
on 22 December 2011
I think the dvd is very good especially for the price the only downside is that it says 4 pairs of 3d glasses but there were only 2
on 10 May 2014
I thought my young daughter would enjoy this, but she didn't. My wife thought it was dreadful with some really annoying characters.