Size: X-Large|Change

on 24 September 2012
This is an excellent product. My labrador has hydrotherapy treatment and after a quick dry with a towel ( he's still pretty wet! ) I put on his robe and within half an hour he is almost completely dry. Don't buy the more expensive bathrobes, this one is brill
on 22 January 2017
Great idea, unsure why there aren't more of these on the market. I went for a large and have a springer spaniel and it fits well. There's a button and a piece of elastic at the bottom end of the towel so assumed it went under the tail as there's no other way for the towel to stay on the dog. Although it's great I don't get why there isn't a wrap around the middle part as the belly of dogs is the part that gets the most wet not their back. Even just another button and elastic under the belly would be great as the towel just hangs. It doesn't get any of the wet underbelly. It is a good product but I think it could be improved so much by a simple upgrade.
on 26 April 2017
This doggo robe is brilliant. It's easy to slip on after my daily Sniffs and my owner doesn't have to try to catch me as I dart off flinging my old mouldy towel to the floor. It's long enough to cover my sausagey body and there's some to spare so she can rub me dry. It has a little thingy that you can adjust on the neck and some buttons at the back. She says it's blue and makes me look handsome. I havnt seen her this pleased since she brought me home from the vet after I survived eating fruit cake our of the bin.
review image
on 25 April 2017
Arrived on time and only three stars as the button and loop at the back fell off first time of wearing. Good if you sow a para-cord buckle below the belly just in front of the back legs, it stays on perfectly then.
on 16 March 2017
med size fits my cocker spaniel fine, great for putting on the dog after a bath, he tries and runs around with it on afterwards but falls over as it spins round him. great for drying him with.
on 11 May 2017
I purchased this for my Labrador and it was great at drying him after his walk. The only negative was that there was no way of keeping the robe on him apart from a silly bit of elastic and a button which goes under the tail. I ended up putting velcro on it underneath his tummy. Great for the money still.
on 22 March 2017
Fits my Estrela mountain dogs - Just. Rather on the tight side when I didn up the under-tail button but still great. Dogs wear them without a fuss and they look adorable.
on 26 April 2017
It's absolutely fantastic so easy to use l brought another one for my daughters dog she loves it as well it absorbs more water than a normal towel would buy again
on 14 March 2017
Bought the extra large for a slightly chubby yellow lab, fitted her really well with room to spare so could have probably got away with the size down, ultimately happy with it
on 6 January 2017
Great for stopping dirty water ending up all over the walls