Size: 28 cm|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 23 March 2012
Sometimes he throws it about and plays with it when he's happy he's going for a walk,is hard to get him to put it down.
It's the eyes I think,but I thought that as soon as I saw it.I don't know why the previous reviewer says not for dogs,my dog destroys all toys within a couple of weeks of getting(he's a 'ripper')but I've had this months now and he's just managed to 'rip' the sewing a bit a get some stuffing out.Resewed it and stuffed with socks(he likes my socks,yuk.)and took him about another month to undo a bit of sewing again.
The material itself seems to be just about indestructable,not sure what it is,I thought it was wool knit but is much too tough.He's constantly trying to rip the eyes of but hasn't managed in all the time he's had it.
When it does eventually go,I'm definitely getting another,then he'll have to start all over.Is still a few months away I think at least.
Absolutely Brilliant!
on 9 April 2011
Great toy, looks good,my Greyhound 'Monty' loves it. In fact we go for hours when he will not put it down. Not a lot of money for a lot of fun.
on 25 June 2013
Unfortunately, this item failed to meet my expectations, and is a good warning to always buy toys for your pet in a store where you can inspect them first (same goes for toddlers too, I suppose). On arrival, there was stitch already busted on the poor vulture, so I immediately took a needle and thread to him. However, my King Charles Spaniel (not a big or viscous fog, as other owners will concur) played with it for a few moments and at east 2 other seams busted open. I immediately distracted him and threw the poor vulture away so as not to have the stuffing from inside the toy eaten when I wasn't looking (King Charles Spaniels eat EVERYTHING they find).

This was very disappointing for me (and my dog!) as the toy is lovely and LOOKED like it would provide hours of fun. Yes, I know I probably should have returned the product, but was not bothered as it didn't cost too much. This is the only thing I have ever purchased on amazon and been unhappy with the result. I concede I may have gotten the one faulty unit in a batch of 1000, but felt obliged to let other customers know my experience nonetheless. However, I see also may other customers had similar experiences. This item is NOT SUITABLE for ANY breed of dog, young or old. Don't waste your money.
on 13 January 2016
Our spaniel loved his new toy but one side soon split open. I was concerned as the stuffing started to come out. I sewed the split with extra strong thread but another split soon started. I've removed the stuffing, sewn the seams and our dog seems happy enough.
on 15 August 2013
Bought two of these toys for my dogs. They are fantastic! the different textures are great and so is the idea of a vulture- very different! these strong,well made toys are giving us all a lot of fun and seem to be very durable. Make a good talking point too.- We are all enjoying them.
on 16 June 2014
Trixie has now been a part of our household for over 6 months. During that time she has lost her tail and one foot and has undergone a minor operation needing a few stitches but she still squalks and is adored by our Westie who carries her everywhere and every day needs us to play the tugging game with her firmly clamped between his teeth. Despite all this Trixie remains her smiley self and has outlived all other toys our canine (Colin) has previously owned. She gets Five Big Stars for endurance! Long Live Trixie!!!
on 12 August 2014
I brought this for my dog because I read a review that said the squeaker was quite difficult to squeak and I wasn't sure how she would react to the noise because she was a rescue dog and quite nervous. As it turns out she doesn't mind the noise at all but the other review was right and this toy doesn't squeak much. She does like to play with it and it has lost a couple of toes already but I don't thing any plush toy would have stood up to that amount of chewing!
on 5 October 2013
that this was a great and much loved toy for my cocker spaniel although it was not very robust and the stuffing was showing after a week (yet more stitching it together again). Given the falling to pieces I have to say I would not count this toy as good value
on 7 May 2011
Arrived quickly - as soon as I opened it my 2 dogs had a tug of war with it, it made the younger one jump when it squeaked !
So far so good, I usually find I have to sew soft toys back up at some point as they pull them apart, I think this is because 2 dogs pull them around more !
on 17 January 2014
I bought this for my 9 month old golden retriever, however she almost destroyed it on the first day. She is not usually a destructive puppy and has never chewed through any previous dog toys. The wool comes out of the wings really easily and she quickly started to remove the stuffing, I took it away from her before she actually ate it. Really disappointed.