Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 24 July 2017
This would have been five stars if we were able to choose the colour that you get, but it is potluck. Really wanted the red but got the black. But other than that it is a very good product and well worth the money. He would have looked a lot cuter in red though.
on 15 April 2017
Too small!!! I have a british shorthair who is 1 yr old and a bkack and white moggy who is smaller and is 9 months. It did not fit either of them. Far too smallespecially round the neck. This is clearly meant for a kitten only. Wasted my money unfortunately and its a shame because i was really looking forward to taking my bsh out for a safe walk...........
on 4 June 2015
Great idea for getting them outdoors but are still safe, thanks.
on 1 July 2017
Easy to apply to the cat..however, my cat was still able to break free from ot when she got spooked when out in garden....perhaps this was due to me not fastening is tight enough rather than actual product itself.
on 21 July 2015
Great product - great value .
Just what I wanted and is a perfect fit for my Russian Blue boy
on 1 November 2017
My cat is much smaller than your average cat and I was worried that she may have been able to slip out of the harness. I think it would fit a bigger or average sized cat much better than my own but worked just fine for us. I used it when I moved house to walk her around the garden to get her use to the new area.
Good quality for the price and arrived very quickly.
on 15 June 2017
This harness was not strong enough for my pussy. She is only one year old but managed to get out of the harness within 2 minutes of me putting it correctly on her. A totla waste of money :::((((
on 11 June 2017
Excellent product, would recommend. I have tried other harnesses on my cats and they would not tolerate them. These harnesses were soon accecpted, and didn't cause and stress to my cats.
on 25 August 2017
This is a really great harness. I was looking for one that had a velcro strip instead of one that went over her head which i had before getting this one. She prefers this one and it fits round her fat belly which is great
on 13 October 2017
very good quality, but too big for our cat now... will wait for her to grow up a bit and try again