Customer reviews

Size: X-Small|Change

on 22 January 2017
Great idea, unsure why there aren't more of these on the market. I went for a large and have a springer spaniel and it fits well. There's a button and a piece of elastic at the bottom end of the towel so assumed it went under the tail as there's no other way for the towel to stay on the dog. Although it's great I don't get why there isn't a wrap around the middle part as the belly of dogs is the part that gets the most wet not their back. Even just another button and elastic under the belly would be great as the towel just hangs. It doesn't get any of the wet underbelly. It is a good product but I think it could be improved so much by a simple upgrade.
on 24 September 2012
This is an excellent product. My labrador has hydrotherapy treatment and after a quick dry with a towel ( he's still pretty wet! ) I put on his robe and within half an hour he is almost completely dry. Don't buy the more expensive bathrobes, this one is brill
on 16 August 2017
I ordered the medium for my jackapoo, even though the picture has a Retriever on the cover of the box, and I am glad I did because even though it states medium it fits my dog perfectly, his back measurement is 40 cms, so these towels must come up small so I would say the Retriever must be in a large bathrobe on the picture, anyway it looks good on my dog and it will save my bathroom being covered in water when I bath him. Very pleased with order.
on 23 June 2017
Amazed at how quickly this coat dries my Labrador. She has a very thick coat and normally takes hours to dry completely, only about 30 minutes with this. She also loves wearing it, which is a minor miracle, because she won't wear a very expensive raincoat. Gave four stars because, as other reviewers have pointed out, there is no fastening under the body. Otherwise excellent product
on 25 April 2017
Arrived on time and only three stars as the button and loop at the back fell off first time of wearing. Good if you sow a para-cord buckle below the belly just in front of the back legs, it stays on perfectly then.
on 16 March 2017
med size fits my cocker spaniel fine, great for putting on the dog after a bath, he tries and runs around with it on afterwards but falls over as it spins round him. great for drying him with.
on 11 May 2017
I purchased this for my Labrador and it was great at drying him after his walk. The only negative was that there was no way of keeping the robe on him apart from a silly bit of elastic and a button which goes under the tail. I ended up putting velcro on it underneath his tummy. Great for the money still.
on 14 August 2017
I bought the largest size for my mastiff. I was worried that it wouldn't slip over her big head but I needn't been; it fitted perfectly.
Libby loves swimming and has a very thick coat that stays wet for hours. However, I slipped the robe on her before she got in the car and took it off when we got home (5 minutes); she was virtually dry! Fantastic product. Definitely recommend.
on 22 March 2017
Fits my Estrela mountain dogs - Just. Rather on the tight side when I didn up the under-tail button but still great. Dogs wear them without a fuss and they look adorable.
on 26 April 2017
It's absolutely fantastic so easy to use l brought another one for my daughters dog she loves it as well it absorbs more water than a normal towel would buy again