on 2 December 2016
I Have many Stereophonics albums and have never bothered with this one,but having read the 5 star reviews,i thought i would give it a go at a cheap price.Glad i did,its a great Album.
One person found this helpful
on 1 April 2013
In the process of replacing albums that have either walked out of my house on their own or not returned when lent out, or when they were returned they weren't in the best of condition. Been buying second hand albums and so far I've been really pleased with what I've bought. No complaints. Wouldn't have replaced them if I had to pay full price so I'm very happy that Amazon has given me the opportunity to do this.
on 30 November 2015
Good item for a used CD, fast postage, good value, I've gone back to CDs so building a
Back catalogue,
I love the steros, this is a great classic album by the lads from Wales.
Trader highly recommended, couldn't get any better value snow here
on 30 April 2018
Best album by the Stereophonics a true great
on 5 January 2018
Class act
on 16 May 2018
very good
on 14 February 2017
Had this album years ago and lost it so thought I would by it again because it's a cracking album.
on 15 January 2018
Class
on 26 March 2017
Must have CD
on 15 December 2015
I absolutely love this album and brought this copy for my teenage daughter. Hope she likes it as much as I do.