VINE VOICEon 7 February 2014
I was in the gym when this song came up. Upon looking down, I noticed that, rather than my usual wrong-footed slog ( on the cross trainer ), my legs were pulsating to an easy smooth rhythm.
I didn’t know who sang it, and was a bit too embarrassed to ask one of the fitness instructors! I did manage, however, to remember just a few words, so, upon arriving at home – the lyric site was useless – but Google supplied the answer immediately; Amazon then allowed me to play a sample and then, of course, 99p later it’s on my playlists – and how wonderful it is.
Amazon have since suggested to me that I may be interested in other tracks from EOTS – and I suspect, as usual, that they may be correct!
on 2 December 2013
We Are the People - Empire Of The Sun

Its a song, I like this song, I bought this song
on 27 May 2013
I love the music, very easy to buy and download from Amazon and and to upload onto my I Phone. It was my first download, and have subequenty downloaded more music and will continue to do so :-)
on 13 March 2013
Feel good tune, uplifting! Particularly good to listen to while driving. Got that rhythm. I'd say a good drive anthem, especially for the summer.
on 16 September 2013
There are some songs that you have to listen to over and over again and this is one of them, love it!
on 26 August 2015
Brilliant service and got here ok. Thank you
on 18 January 2016
Catchy as anything I've heard in years.
on 6 October 2014
another great download from amazon mp3
on 20 May 2016
Absolute brilliance.
on 13 November 2009
Like the look of the download site, easy to do with the Amazon Download Manager. The more that you listen to this song the better it gets, well recommended.