Style Name: novelty Don't mess with the Chef kids|Change
Price:£5.55 - £37.04

on 11 January 2012
I bought this for my step-grandson who's 3. He loves helping his Mum with baking. It is a lovely quality apron and he really likes it.
on 24 September 2010
fantastic golf apron.went down a storm at brother in laws birthday barbeque. i had to order more for friends.thank you.
on 20 June 2014
A really good apron for the price, well long enough to cover all your front, and it washes really well, the logo is still brilliant after several washes (just shows what a messy cook I am!) altogether well worth it, and fun.
on 26 January 2014
Unlike some aprons it's not huge (fits me fine, I'm 181cm tall, 79cm waist), it's solidly manufactured (does not fall apart). I suppose the cloth could be smoother, but hey, it's an apron. It's thick enough to keep splashes off your clothing.
on 21 January 2014
This was a gift for a lady golfer as a bit of fun and was very well received! The quality is great for everyday use and the size is perfect for an average sized person. The fun logo and dark green background just add to the novelty. Well recommended!
on 22 February 2013
5 stars because colour, quality, fit and fun factor fantastic. recommend to all my foodie friends and anyone addicted to pink like me.!
on 12 January 2014
My granddaughter aged 3 loves cooking and adores this apron. It is easy to launder, is well made and is very serviceable. We have tried others mostly with PVC and they are not comfy and do not sit well. I hope many more young budding chefs enjoy this apron.
on 11 December 2013
Disappointed that the online description does not show the age range only dimensions. The apron when it arrived was clearly labled age 4-7 and I had ordered it for a 9 year old. If the online description had shown aged 4-7 I would not have ordered it. It's not worth the hassle of returning given the price but non the less disappointed.
on 23 October 2011
You get what you pay for. It is a bit on the thin side but I bought it for the slogan as a laugh for a friends birthday.
on 19 March 2014
I bought it for mu husband who loves to wear an apron for just entering into the kitchen!!!
It fits him perfectly well and he likes the message. It is wayyyy better than a lot of other cheeky ones available in the market.