on 19 March 2014
I ordered these headphones thinking they were conventional headphones. when receiving the item and opening it I realised the connecting cable was for gaming. All other packaging was untouched with the ties and all still in place. Also the headphones were entirely unused. I was refused a refund!!!!!! Regardless of them being not used, because as I had opened them the value of the product had been decreased. After much hassle they sent me a link to the terms and conditions which were not shown when ordering the product, no warning on the packaging or confirmation email. Furthermore the headphones in themselves look entirely different from all other skull candy ones I have used.
DO NOT ORDER FROM SELLER. If you have mistaken product you will be denied refund & I doubt the genuinity of the headphones after comparing there outer attributes to my others. DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!
on 27 September 2014
What joke theses head phones are made for a Nintendo ds and won't fit my upon or phone
on 25 September 2014
stopped working in left ear after a couple of weeks.

was given full refund
on 9 February 2015
good sound but the plug end normally goes and looses connection on one of the buds
on 5 November 2014
Arrived earlier than promised , no problems.
on 12 October 2014
One stopped working after a week
on 7 July 2014
Unfortunately I purchased the wrong earphones and my complaint is that for a £9 pair of earphones that I have to return they are charging me £3.99 to do so !!!! Its a joke.
Please read the delivery and returns page but my advice would be to look elsewhere !!!!!