Customer reviews

Garmin Nuvi 1490T Carrying Case
Price:£18.50+ Free shipping

on 30 August 2010
DELIVERY NOT TOO GOOD but the Case is very very good Quality and I expect that it will last many years and it affords a lot of protection for my Nuvii 1490 T satnav,I like the coating inside the case to stop any marks on the unit, and I am extreemly pleased with the purchase, thanks again
on 17 November 2011
The case is well made and finished and the Sat Nav fits into it snugly. The one big drawback with it is that there's no room for the plug and lead to be stored with it unlike other Sat Navs that I've used where the case is just big enough for all components.
on 27 October 2011
Genuine article just like the ones at much higher prices found locally in the shops. Can't go wrong buying this it's really a no brainer - Do you want to save money and get it in 48 hrs or do you want to drive to a shop and pay more for it today?
on 24 February 2011
If you want to look after your Garmin 1490 T then this item is a must. I've got two of them and this carrying case is perfect in every way. I'm just not sure why a semi-portable GPS such as this doesn't come with this case as standard!
on 6 October 2011
I wanted a case to protect my valuable 1490T and after searching the net for cases and prices,I settled for this product- Great case, quality leather and thoroughly recommmended for your valuable Garmin GPS
on 10 July 2011
The product was spot-on, exactly as seen and as a present was well received. Unfortunately (for us) it was stolen on holiday a few days later - so we'll be ordering another one from you!
on 11 May 2010
Good quality case with the only niggle being the solid back does not let good sound out from the speeker. A slight perfration at the back would help but still 5 stars.
on 10 September 2010
Excellent Case for my Sat Nav, better than I expected and well worth the money. If I have any criticism it is that I would have liked it to have had a belt loop.
on 6 October 2013
Good price for this case. It is snug, secure and good quality. Firm sides keep the SatNav safe and these is enough room to slide in a USB cable.
on 24 October 2013
The Garmin Nuvi 1490T Carrying Case is a must if anyone buys a Garmin Sat Nav. It needs to be protected for me it has been extremely valuable.

See one answered question