on 31 October 2011
After someone at work told me it would be cheaper to buy a new phone than a battery i decided to look on the website that never lets me down .My phone wasnt holding its charge and i would have trouble turning it on .This arrived after only two days and so far its been great and for £3.99 with free delivery its got to be a no brainer.Not worth shopping around !!
on 18 October 2010
Bought this when my LG Cookie phone started to keep switching off. Tried my friend's battery and it worked fine so ordered this and have had no problems since.
on 4 July 2010
This battery has a really long life. Excallent quality. Highly recommended, especially for the price.
on 18 August 2011
this was perfect for my phone . The new battery arrived within 96 hours. I was concerened whether it would fit the phone or whether it was slightly to large /small. having the old battery and doing a physical to virtual comparison, there were some differences that i was cautious of.

I would highly recommend the purchase of this battery for anyone with this phone , and more importantly , I would strongly recommend the usage of Techgear to buy the replacement battery.

Tech gear contact you to confirm they recieved the order , They contact you to confirm dispatch of the order and via what means .

Overall .. i am extremely pleased , I now have a phone that works , and works well.
on 9 January 2012
Worked ok for approx 2 weeks then nothing. As I did not keep old battery I did not know whether the phone was broken or the new battery had stopped working. I eventually bought a new mobile phone.
It is only now when someone visited me LG KP500 that I could borrow their battery to test my phone. KP500 mobile was fine. New battery lasted 2 weeks. Never again
on 19 December 2012
Okay so it only cost £4-or-so all-in, which is very good if you're somehow in the habit of losing phone batteries. WIthin 3 months of purchasing this though, I went crawling back to my original battery which must be nearly 2 years old and it still lasts about twice as long as this piece of crap.

I add a point for the deliverer, who I would recommend for speed (Techgear solutions) - it arrived in 2 days, which is excellent for all you impromptu battery vivisectors out there.
on 6 June 2011
Tech Gear seems to be a very good amazon.uk seller. The product was at a very good price for an OE part. It was very quickly delivered and well packed. Works a treat and it is now great not to have to charge the phone everyday!!!

Thanks TechGear
on 10 December 2012
Battery should last about 12 days on stand by but this cheap replacement only lasts about 5 days.
Not worth sending back.
on 20 October 2011
Same spec. battery as original in the phone. Battery arrived super fast - virtually next day. Well done. I recommend.
on 3 October 2013
The battery was too large for my phone. The replacement was too large as well. After that I received a refund.