on 6 July 2017
These socks are average. I had some trouble getting my feet into them as, in my view, the front comes up too high over your foot. Apart from that, they are no better or worse than other makes.
on 17 August 2017
Waste of money, could.nt even get my feet in them, they are very cheap looking, no give in the material, No stretch in them, don.t waste your money on them mine went in the bin 😕😕
on 15 October 2017
poor quality for the price, furthermore I was expecting elasticised and they are big, useless. I have at home a better quality ones , great difference
on 20 February 2017
These are terrible. They come up really small and the foot opening is barely big enough to get my foot in. Resulting in very tight moisture socks that cut off circulation. No doubt they will shrink in the wash too as material quality is poor. Useless items, will be going in the bin. Good job they were cheap. You get what you pay for I suppose.
on 22 September 2014
quite a good productbut simlar can be bought at morrisons supermarket for £ 2.00 a pair no contest.
on 25 July 2016
It has taken quite a long time to arrive. Well packaged. Good quality cotton.But unfortunately it comes off very quickly in bed. I thought the purpose was you can put the cream on with these socks and sleep. Not quite pleased really.
on 9 November 2016
Lovely quality. The only negative for me personally they were a bit tight to get my foot in. Perhaps a larger size would have been better. ..I take a size 7 wide shoe. I would recommend them though.
on 10 August 2015
I was a bit sceptical once I got it as it is like any other sock but then when I put it to use I realised that it did the work it stated and really snuggly. But while reading again the product information, I realised why I was drawn to have one of these... and that it was because it was made of cotton and it was 'moisturising', which I will concur.
on 19 February 2014
Worked a treat, my feet are soft as a babies bottom. Would recommend these to everyone, good price too well worth it
on 3 November 2017
Waste of money as the socks wouldn't stay on and if I had ordinary socks on top my feet were agrivated as they were too hot