on 29 September 2009
Brilliant t - shirt i am happy came quicker than i thought and hasnt washed out
on 16 September 2010
I was very impressed with the quality of this t-shirt. The styling was exactly like the original and the quality of both the material and printing were both very good. Well pleased.
on 18 September 2014
I was looking for a GNR T shirt however they all seemed really expensive. I stumbled across this one which was reasonably priced and had the design I was looking for. It washes well and looks great. I'm going to have to find another one though as my girlfriend keeps on stealing this one from me.
on 30 June 2013
Bought this as a gift and looks brilliant. Admittidly, taking it out of the packaging it did look a bit small for the size we had ordered..but it must have been the effect of the design as it fits perfectly. Arrived fast and would use again :)
on 9 May 2012
Quality is OK but nothing special. Been washed a few times and the black is starting to fade already. Hindsight I would have spent a bit more and got better quality in return.
on 14 October 2010
Quality t-shirt, good colours, not bad material, am an instant overnight rocker now!!!
Spread it on!!!!
on 23 June 2011
The t-shirt is really soft and a great fit (I ordered a small because i'm usually a size 8 on tops and it was a Men's t shirt but it still fits well!) The colours are great and really bold and obviously it's a classic design of the first Guns N' Roses album, which makes this t-shirt and must for any GNR fan! Fantastic delivery from Amazon, I definitely recommend this t-shirt, and at a bargain price too! You can't go wrong :)
on 21 September 2014
The t shirt must be about a £1 to buy then a cheap print on front and back one wash got smaller the size I got was a large also it is far to thin do not buy this
on 4 October 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my other half so he hasn't had it yet but it looks really good quality I'm sure he will love it
on 8 March 2013
Good quality retro t-shirt from the best album g n r ever made imo, they just aren't the same since most of the original line up left.