on 13 December 2010
When I saw this I was unsure if it would run with windows 7. I needn't have worried, after changing the bracket to the full sized version it was slotted into a pci slot and fired up. Windows did the rest and my music now plays without pops cracks and the odd drop out. 10-20 minutes start to finish

For the record this is a dual booting machine and Xp also installed the card without problems, I need to test it in gaming but I'm more than happy with the stereo output.

If you're looking for a cheap sound solution in a windows environment I would recommend this
on 21 June 2013
Works well providing you follow the instructions and disable the on board sound and select the card in Windows device manager. Being a compact card it fitted easily and windows recognized it on boot up. A vast improvement on the motherboard basic sound system although the software took a little while to optimize. Overall it performs well and at the price was a bargain.
on 19 October 2016
It works as it should. I bought this because the built in sound failed on my computer.
on 2 September 2013
Perfect does what it says. I have Win 7 Pro 64bit. Installed and setup within 5 minutes and have had no issues since installing it 3 days ago. Sound quality is good and works well with my 4.1 Sound Blaster speakers. If you have on board audio, you may need to disable this in the BIOS.
on 31 October 2009
An inexpensive card, works well in a slim tower, mono sound recording from an ordinary budget microphone is very good (clear and no audible interference from the cpu) with 20dB boost activated from its "Audio Deck". 4 stars because I could not find a help menu from the "Audio Deck" window.
on 7 November 2013
Connected it to my computer, and it works fine from start. It was just as advertised, Would recommend to my friends.
on 30 August 2013
Had the card arrive changed the backing plate , and installed into the computer, installed the driver and away it went. working on windows vista 64 bit version.
recommended if you need a card that has no conflicts with the newer versions of windows.
on 6 June 2015
Served function of bypassing sound issue on old dell mobo and win 7.
on 4 August 2014