on 15 November 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend's birthday and it came quickly and was cheap for what I got! It looks really stylish a sophisticated and looked like a wedding album so was good for putting all our pictures together in. The album has areas to write beside each picture which was my favourite feature as I could write him a little message about each picture next to them.
on 29 January 2012
I purchased this for our parents and bridsmaid to make them a wedding album its made a great gift with a pouch in the back to put a dvd or cd in ,good quality for the money , going to buy more .you wont get anything better in the shops .
on 11 February 2012
I wanted a small gift for a friend who recently got married. I have collected 60 photos I took myself at the wedding and this photo album just completed my personal idea as a gift for my dear friend. RED colour was just stunning and the size was perfect to put all the memorable photos I had developed. The price was surprisingly value for money. Thank you.
on 6 January 2012
The album is quite small, it seems larger in the picture shown. The quality isn't to the best standard but it is ok for a cheap photo album.
on 28 September 2012
The album arrived quickly, and did exactly what the description said - holds 60 6x4 photos and has plenty of space for writing notes next to each photo. The size of the album was smaller than I expected, it is only 6 inches tall and about the same wide.
on 16 June 2014
I thought I'd never need photo albums again when everything went digital, but I was wrong! I still like to print out lots of photos and have them in a place where I can physically look at them from time to time. This album (I now have five of them) is ideal. Easy to put the photos in, and they can be labelled if you have the time! Sturdy album, recommended.
on 8 December 2014
This was a gift for my girlfriend, photos fit perfectly inside the slots and having the writing space beside each one makes it even better! Overall I'm really pleased with this and would definitely buy it again.. If our relationship doesn't run out before the photo slots do ;)
on 2 January 2015
Great little album for keeping a group of photos together. I used it to make a record of early childhood photos for my daughter so it would have been useful to be able to change the pages around to make the chronological sequencing easier.
on 25 April 2014
We bought this for my mum after our daughter's wedding and are very pleased with it. It wasn't expensive and we were able to put little notes beside each photo to remind her of who, when and where! And it lokks the part, too.
on 9 February 2013
great present for xmas but warning it was a lot smaller then i had first imagined, you can getter bigger for cheaper. but the pattern and style itself is lovely so if you dont mind paying a lil extra then i recommend it

See one answered question