on 21 March 2014
An Incredible Transfer On A Classic, No Age Spots, Excellent Sound, Good Extras, Sadly No Title Menu.

Extras:
Terminator: A Retrospective
Terminated Scenes
Creating The Terminator: Visual Effects & Music
on 25 September 2015
Still one of my favourite films. I find parts of it profound and utterly absorbing. And one of Arnold's best performances - although he's equalled, if not bettered, by Linda Hamilton, who surely transformed herself for this role of a lifetime.
on 1 October 2015
A great film ported to blu ray and it does not disappoint. This does contain some deleted scenes for those who are interested!
on 3 March 2014
This movie holds up so good after 30 years! I was too young to see it in the cinema in 1984, but rented it and saw it on VHS in 86 and it was mind blowing then!
I've owned it on DVD as well, and I remember how great it looked when I saw the DVD on my 29" fat tv. Now I've finally seen the blu-ray in my 120" home cinema, and boy does it look and sound good! The effects are dated, yes, but the action is not! I totally love it, and will return to it many times in the years to come.
on 19 August 2017
Have seen this several times in the past - but still as good and watchable as ever. A first rate movie.
on 13 November 2016
A great film.
on 1 May 2015
I bought this to bring my kids up to date with the terminator franchise before they watch the latest film which is out this year. It's a basic DVD with cheesy menus and no extras, but for the price I really can't complain. And of course the film itself is excellent.
on 24 March 2017
Love the film, however, even though it said the DVD was new, it kind of jumped a few times while playing.
on 26 June 2016
Fantastic to have this on DVD to re-live this classic sci-fi. Forget the sequels and enjoy where it all began from Sarah's pet Lizard to actually thinking how is it going to end! Great Stuff.
on 13 March 2016