Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Now Learn more Shop now

Customer reviews

York Fitness 2kg-20kg Vinyl Kettlebells
Colour: Navy 12kg|Change

on 19 April 2017
I bought this after moving on from my starter set of kettle bells.
I found this kettle bell was far more comfortable to use than my previous 4kg bell (another brand), which had caused blisters and scratches on the palm of my hands from the seam between the two colours on the handles.
This kettle bell was comfortable to use and a much better addition to my collection. I will be purchasing them 8kg and 10kg shortly!
on 21 September 2017
These are very good kettlebells, but after getting the 4kg one I decided I didn't have enough room to store it and the 2 and 3 kg York ones I already had as they're so big. I ordered some iron 2 3 and 4 kg kettlebells after and they are much smaller / easier to keep grip of and easier to store.
on 5 October 2017
Great kettlebells, just grab the handle and away you go !! I've lost 4 stone in 2 months just by using the poster that comes with it. 10 of my workmates are buying these aswell , don't delay , Buy today !!
on 9 April 2017
Comes with instructions. Weighs 8kg. Good product.
on 3 October 2017
Great value for money. Made of good strong material. And does the job perfectly. Couldn’t be more happier with my purchase
VINE VOICEon 6 October 2017
We use this as a doorstop, but it is very well made and comfortable in the hands with a rubber base to protect the floor.
on 10 August 2017
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Nice coating on the item so doesn't rub your hands during a workout. Unfortunately there was an issue with delivery/stock and this turned up a lot later than planned but since it did arrive I have been happy with the product.
on 21 April 2017
works well
on 19 July 2017
Slightly bulkier than other kettle balls but is good. Might not be the best for people with small hands.
on 28 June 2017
The kettlebell is one of the very big ones! Rather go for the more compact one