Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 March 2017
most tracks little or unknown 3 or 4 tracks well known hits a bit disapointed
on 2 August 2017
Great good value collection..
on 21 May 2017
great cd Cyndi at her best
on 15 April 2017
Very good
on 26 April 2017
Great hit songs with some good album tracks too.
on 17 August 2017
A CD I have been looking for a long time, most enjoyable.
on 7 June 2017
Always loved Cyndi Lauper. Ever since I can remember. This has got all her original hits and loads I'd never heard of. Great album.
on 18 July 2017
Absolutely love this album and it arrived on time, very pleased with my purchase and the service.
on 6 February 2012
Cyndi should have had Madonna's success and ratings worldwide, but Madge plundered Cyndi's look and quirky mannerisms and the rest is well-known history. I am not a fan of Cyndi's album tracks, but her strengths are those tunes released as singles, so this compilation is perfect. Stands the test of time and raises a smile or a tear every time, depending on Cyndi's shade of mood.
on 13 April 2014
If I'm honest we play the first 3 well known songs over and over as they are so good to sing along to! (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Time After Time, True Colours) There are other songs on it I vaguely recognise but not as well known. However I knew this when I bought it and I'm sure I will soon be singing along with some of the others after a few plays!