Style Name: Pack of 3-Black|Change
Price:£18.40+ Free shipping

on 7 May 2013
Very poor quality, the lids don't shut properly so they are quite useless really... Also the plastic is not very think and they are easy to break, I even broke one the day they arrived!
on 2 January 2013
Arrived quickly and possibly the best value boxes I have found. There was a small smell (as mentioned in another review) but the boxes are under our bed and we don't notice it. Neither does it make the items smell. Really pleased.
on 10 January 2013
well what can i say they are worth the money as i use for all my summer stuff and when the summer comes round i use them for my winter stuff.
on 11 February 2013
This boxes and some vacuum bags are the best combination for under-bed storage. This way I can put everything I want inside the box, compressed using the vacuum and store it without effort.
on 15 August 2012
look sturdy but time will tell, good structure design, light and easy to use. good value for price, and would purchase if required again
on 12 November 2013
The lids on these don't fit. I ordered 6 and none of them fit. There were meant to go under our bed to protect things from moths but the lids are not tight and when you push one end on the other one pops up and that's without filling them. You would be better finding ones with catches to secure the lids. They are so bulky I can't be bothered to send them back but I definitely don't recommend them!
on 22 January 2014
These arrived yesterday and am yet to use them however on checking them they seem sturdy and absolutely ideal for storing everything under my bed.
Great value for money as well, not really cheap but you won't get better quality than this for the same price - anything cheaper I feel is likely to fall apart on you so worth buying these.
on 10 January 2012
Great storage boxes, they're a good size for fitting underneath a bed or staking up in a cupboard, really sturdy- a good buy!
on 14 December 2013
I ended up ordering 3 lots of these in the end as they are such good value and fit perfectly under the bed. Not too big so they are not too heavy to manoevre. Arrived very promptly and well packaged. I thoroughly recommend them.
on 10 February 2013
Very good service. Lids not as tough and 'clippy' as I had hoped. Am using them for a move to Portugal and they need to be pretty strong so we shall see.
Excellent delivery.