Customer reviews

on 19 February 2013
I follow a low carb diet so was thrilled to find this, especially since I've just started eating lots of quinoa. Unfortunately, the name of the product should read as 'Biofair Organic RICE Quinoa Spaghetti'. Had I known this had rice flour in it, I never would have ordered it. Even more disappointing was the fact that there is more rice than quinoa. 75% rice flour and 25% quinoa flour. The description should really be changed to reflect what is in the package.
27 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 11 December 2014
Great product and the only downside is the price.
on 10 September 2011
I am not really happy about being gluten intolerent but these pasta are even better than the usual ones. I really love them. They are a little expensive but it is definitely worth it.
4 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2012
just very expensive to keep buying it each week but would love to
wholemeal next time or will try the rice stuff
on 13 June 2014
Disappointed to say the least with this product. I ordered what I thought was quinoa spaghetti
, thats what it says it is - Biofair Quinoa spaghetti, and when it arrived it is 70% rice flour and the rest is quinoa. I don't eat rice flour, and had i known would not have ordered this product.
6 people found this helpful