on 22 October 2017
Love these earrings, pretty engraving, just the right size and very well made.
on 10 December 2013
Nice looking sturdy earings purchased at a discounted price, would not have paid full price very over priced, came in a nice box ideal for pressie for someone who would appreciate the cost
on 2 December 2013
I absolutely love them. Durable, well made, lovely detail. Not heavy. Easy and durable fitting and butterfly - not a fiddly clasp. Very pretty.
on 5 March 2014
my partner thought that this product was excellent and has worn them a number of times as she has very few silver items
on 19 December 2013
Lovely looking medium size earings. Bought on Black Friday, so, a bargain. I am sure my daughter will love them
on 30 December 2013
I was a little disappointed with this purchase as nowhere does it say 18ct gold on the earrings or the packing as far as I can see - no hall mark? And although they look fairly chunky they are in fact hollow - hence the price, I suppose. However once they are on they look great and better than I expected when I first opened them - So overall I am very pleased with them especially with the promotiional price I paid.
on 10 April 2014
I bought three sets of these as Christmas gift for my wife and sister in laws. They liked them and fit nicely and are not flimsy at all. I recommend to others. Packaging and speedy delivery was fantastic!
on 27 January 2014
They are very comfortable ear rings and look amazing. The pattern on it was absolutely amazing and very intricate, I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
on 22 August 2014
A fantastic alternative to plain gold hoops, from the truly classy Dower & Hall. I wear them almost every day (and I have the silver ones as well). Love them.
on 30 January 2014
Got these on Black Friday and what a great bargain. Made an excellent gift. Very cute, not sure I would have paid original full price though.