Customer reviews

Colour: Disco|Change

VINE VOICEon 21 January 2014
After a three years or so, my trusty LED collars packed up and I decided to try these for off-lead night walks. After a couple of weeks' use in the wet, fog and cold I'm hugely impressed. I bought three of them, and the different colours work great for identifying my different hounds.

However, and this is the bit I wanted to share with you, choose your colour wisely - the blue and red I have are brilliant (plus my kids think it makes the dogs look like a police force), but the white one not so good. Reason? It's so bright it affects your night vision. It's really bright (which is of course a good thing!) and if your dog is close by, I find the impact of the white one makes seeing the ground more difficult and is also vaguely annoying in a way the red and blue ones aren't. In a sense, it's not a criticism of the product, I just wanted to share my experience, as if I had known, I wouldn't have chosen white.

I hope this helps, and happy walking.
22 Comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2011
Every night, for the past seven years, I've been out over fields, beaches and woods with my hound. In that time he's managed to destroy, mangle, completely lose, or drown a variety of collars, clip-ons, and snap-on devices.

The Nite Ize light has so far resisted all attempts to destroy it.
on 26 March 2017
These lights are excellent and best of all very robust. My toy poodle has had his for ages and we have never taken it off his collar, he goes in
The pond with it daily, digs, rummages through bushes ect and still the light works perfectly at night. I was so pleased with the light I brought another one for our spare collar. I would highly recommend this product well worth the money.
on 16 March 2017
Excelent product and excellent service.
Very robust and high quality night light. I tried one on my old dog and found it to work really well, so ordered two more for the others- very bright and easy to see in the dark.
Excellent speedy delivery and value for money. Well recommended.
on 1 May 2017
Having tried a few others (used as a Dog night light) this is robust, simple, waterproof and very visible from a good distance. Had an issue with initial product received, exchanged within 24 hours no quibble. Excellent service and a great product. Can recommend.
on 18 April 2017
Bought this to attach to my puppy's collar during the winter.. survived mud and the occasional swim in the river and still going strong:)

Plus the disco mode helps us spot her easier and gets lots of comments.
on 1 September 2017
Absolutely rubbish. Batteries were flat when the item arrived, and returning the item is too difficult (either I'd have to take a day off work and wait for this to be collected, or travel app. 45mins in the car to my local collection point.) My only alternative was to spend £5.99 on new batteries - not impressed.
on 28 March 2017
It might be more expensive than some others out there but it's worth it, I've tried both and these are great
on 30 April 2017
Good idea but battery does not last very long, there are better products out there
on 7 September 2017
Product is ok, good size and delivered with batteries as described BUT THE BATTERIES WERE DEAD. Not impressed, good argument AGAINST shopping online. Now I need to go and buy batteries, if I wanted to travel to purchase a working item I would have done that and had it a day early. this is supposed to save me the hassle of that travel.