on 30 January 2016
Difficult to wax lyrical for two cables, but I will do my best!!!!
Purchased two of these particular cables to attach a couple of Canon printers to my APC UPS. The Power leads that come with canon printers are not compatible with a UPS, and although not essential in the case of printers, I wanted everything surge protected as none of this hardware is cheap to say in the very least.
Both cables fitted perfectly, and everything is successfully connected as I type.
Recommended.
on 5 April 2016
The plugs shipped to me are not the same ones as seen in the picture, they have a thick shoulder sticking out halfway down the connector. This means that the equipment I need to connect them into won't accept the plug as the shoulder hits the case of the equipment.. What on earth was that stupid shoulder added for? I added a picture to show what arrived but it didn't show up, let's try that again.
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 7 January 2015
These are useful cables to have around to connect devices that take IEC C7 (figure 8) connectors to a UPS which normally have C13/C14 connections.

These cables work fine, but they are hugely overpriced for what they are, considering standard IEC C13 - C14 cables can be had from the usual networking suppliers for often less than £1 per unit.
on 17 February 2013
Really wanted this cable and at a good price, i went for it. Unfortunately it did not arrive for a little over a week which was disappointing, but i have bought from LINDY before so i knew it would come. As soon as it did it was working fine and still is wired into my rack. Has been on the road for some time and has never failed to impress.
on 23 August 2015
Exactly what I needed. To replace the 13A style plug lead from my Western Digital EX2100 power supply, so I can connect the NAS directly into the UPS unit, which only got C14 style sockets, Good quality lead and does the job.
on 13 November 2015
I have a small cabinet in my cupboard with a C14 power distribution unit. This allows me to plug those power bricks straight in without converting to a socket
on 15 February 2017