on 2 June 2010
I got this pillow for my daughter who is one as I hated turning around whilst driving and seeing her neck in an awkward postion as well as for her comfort.
She loves it and sleeps for even longer with it.
on 21 October 2012
received the cushion and it does it's job well and my son doesn't mind it around his neck which is great.
on 1 August 2015
Came very quick. Happy
on 17 February 2011
Ordered these for my twins as their heads roll forward when sleeping in the car. They arrived promptly and were soft but too small and too soft to provide any support for their heads whatsoever. Their heads simply slipped forward trough the gap anyway. I had seen some in Boots a bit more expensive with magnets at the front and I will return for them. Thought I could get a better deal off Amazon but sadly not this time.