on 20 April 2012
I have a pretty skinny arms and every watch I've bought was just too big! But this one is like made for me - wnderfull ans stunning colour :) I'm thinking of getting another one in different colour... Really good stuff!
on 12 May 2013
My first thought on getting it out of the packaging was dis-appointment.

In reality it is not as red as the photo online, the strap looks like a tired dark red, and not the bright red depicted.

I have bought this watch for myself to wear on holiday to go snorkelling, so hopefully it is 50m water resistant as it states.
Just a bit worried about this now, having just read some previous reviews stating that their watch broke when in the water.

Hopefully I can give some positive feedback on this on my return from holiday.
on 9 January 2012
Bought this for my 8 yr old daughter. Is a good fit and not too bulky for her small wrist. She loves the colour and the fact that the dial is very clear to read.
on 16 May 2012
Since the review is focused on the actual product - the Timex watch - it deserved five stars. Beautiful silver face with modern details encased in a red frame with the numbers from five to sixty carved on (increasing in fives, like as in showing you the time every five mins). The strap is quite soft, hence the name, and doesn't dig into your wrist. I wear mine every day throughout six hours of school - soon to be seven - and it doesn't budge off the place I fastened it in if you clasp the buckle tight enough.
However, about a month after I'd used the watch, it stopped. It had to be repaired in a shop because the batters were down. Please, Amazon. give us proper batteries?
The watch, touchwood, hasn't stopped since.
on 26 September 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old daughter, she loves it but was disappointed that it doesn't have the indigo light on it because her old watch did and she loved this feature, the hands do light up in the dark though so it kind of makes up for it! Overall a great watch, looks good and has the usual Timex quality.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this watch last summer so as to wear during my summer vacations,but I was disappointed to see that during its' first week it filled with water even though i was just swimming.I emailed amazon and they were very polite to send me a seconde one and i was very happy just for one week as the second one filled with water as well.I don't know if i was just unlucky or the watch doesn't come up to its name.I wouln't recommend it.
on 27 August 2013
The strap is more of a dark pinkish colour than red! The "red" strap is a dull colour and not as bright as in the picture. The watch is cheap and shows it, but as it is for a young Liverpool supporter I hope it's OK. I also hope it is water resistant to 50M as stated.
on 19 January 2014
Purchased for son's birthday. Excellent price and he's really happy with it - red is his favourite colour! Delivery was quick and we've had no problems with the watch so very pleased with this purchase.
on 28 February 2013
Ordered first one and it workedfor less than a week. Returned item and gost another. Stopped working after 1 day!!

Complete waste of time and very frustrating.

Clearly thereis a problem with thiswatch - Amazon : you shouldn't be selling it !!
on 25 September 2012
I bought this watch for my 11 year old daughter, who is delighted with it. The picture does not do it justice, it is actually red, not the orange colour it appears here. Not to big for a slim 11 year old wrist and also not too small for an adult wrist. A good quality, good looking, water resistant sports watch.