on 27 November 2012
Great puzzle, thick pieces so not likely to bend with little ones hands which is great, and great clear pictures. Overall great product my Nephew loves it
on 4 June 2011
I brought this for my three year old.. He loves it and the two puzzles are different sizes so he can tell the difference between the two easily.. A must buy
on 11 February 2013
A big hit with our resident 3 year old Sam fan - has provided hours of fun - two different sizes but a really challenge but he loves it - Would have liked another jigsaw in the box for the money - it wasn't cheap!
on 14 October 2015
love it thanks
on 10 March 2010
I bought this for my Grandson's 2nd Birthday. He loves jigsaws. Out of all I bought him this is what he aimed for and loves it!! It is just the right size and he does not seem to get so frustrated if he has the wrong piece. I would recommend this to anyone who has a child that likes problem solving!
on 25 January 2010
So good we've bought it more than once for other children too. Neat carry box to pack the pieces away and enough distinction between the pieces to make it challenging but easy enough for my 3 year old to do on his own. For those not familiar with the new fireman sam it does have new characters on the larger jigsaw which are the twins parents.
on 17 May 2010
My boy loves Fireman Sam and puzzles so this was bound to be a hit.
The pieces are durable and it is great value.
on 6 July 2013
All the pieces in this jigsaw are the same shape, so it is easy to assemble the puzzle incorrectly. This makes it very difficult for a small child to make any progress with the puzzle because they don't realise they are on the wrong track.

The pictures are dark and many puzzle pieces have no significant features. They aren't very well suited to jigsaw puzzles.

Some of the pieces were stuck together when the box was opened and the backing paper tore while trying to separate them.

All in all, a poor quality jigsaw.
on 13 October 2010
This arrived in the box which wasnt sealed. When I opened the box the puzzles were all mixed together.

I put the puzzles together to make sure that all the pieces were there.
on 25 November 2010
I've not opened this toy as it's for a birthday present, but it was good value, and I think it will be very suitable for the small boy for whom it's intended. It's a bit difficult to give the toy ratings, when I've no idea how much fun it is, how durable it is etc.