Format: Audio CD|Change

Seriously now, we should all stand on our rooftops and shout out to the world about the beauty of the music My Latest Novel make until the world gets it.

Okay, I'll make this a bit more useful for you if you have never heard their music.
Imagine what would happen if Belle and Sebastian were not so twee and were more influenced by some post rock personas, let's say Silver Mt. Zion while keeping some of their melodious nature, and then cross bred themselves with something more powerful, Arcade Fire, say, added a pinch of that Sigur Ros beauty and then went and toured with The Hidden Cameras.
Let me tell you what would happen, My Latest Novel would happen.

Now, some of my most favourite bands are mentioned up there (and Belle and Sebastian too), so if any of those names does anything to you, then you should at least sample My Latest Novel.

Goodbye and thank you.