on 17 September 2011
Perfect for my daughters birthday and they are really good quality. Much better than the ones we bought at the supermarket. Outdoors they last for a few days but indoors we have still some left inflated in the garage 3 months after the birthday! Beware if you use helium in these they will only last two days before they start to deflate but for latex balloons that is still very very good which shows the quality of these.
on 18 September 2013
i ordered these and assumed they were plain pink any occassion balloons however when they arrived i was surprised to discover they have happy birthday on them. no good for me as i wanted them for my wedding :( it doesnt say in the description that they have anything written on them
on 7 March 2013
These are so nice ! For a start you get hundreds ( I may have snipped a few when I opened the packet ) And they colour is brilliant. Not just the usual pale pink but a lovely fushia colour which really caught the eye. I can't wait to use they again. They feel like real quality too and are a generous size.
on 4 November 2011
I purchased these for a friend who wanted some bright pink balloons for her grandaughters birthday party. They were highly delighted with them and the speed of delivery was excellent. The company were very helpful also. Good value for money.
on 12 June 2012
I was so impressed with these balloons, they are a beautiful hot pink colour and the shine on them is really attractive. I bought them to go along with black & silver for a big party and they looked amazing. They were my favourite out of all of the balloons I ordered. They are made by a Spanish manufacturer and of course are good quality latex suitable to use with helium which I did and they looked fab
on 17 June 2015
Fast delivery, super cheap and exactly as described - plain pink ballons. Last for a long time and have filled with helium and normal air and didn't have a single one explode in my face which is definitely more than I can say about most other ballons
on 8 September 2011
The purchase price was a selling point for me but I also got great colour and an excellent service so all in all the whole experience was perfect so go ahead and make your party great.
on 25 January 2013
The colour of these balloons are not as pictured on the website, they look more burgundy than bright pink, I emailed yesterday asking about their refund policy and if I could return without having to pay postage as the product wasn't as described but still noone has replied .
Very disappointed
on 28 January 2013
These balloons arrived nice and swiftly in no-nonsense packaging. The fuchsia was a really lovely dark intense colour which did not go much lighter when they were blown up. They also had a nice sheen to them. They looked fantastic in the balloon net we had.
My only quibble was that a few of the balloons had holes in them....approximately 4 out of the bag. This did not matter to me as I did not require a specific number but if you do need a certain number, you should bear this in mind.
on 25 January 2013
Bough these for a charity 'wear it pink' day for Breast Cancer and decorated the whole office building. Very good quality.