on 29 January 2014
I like to use the small LED bike lights, even when riding during the day, to increase the chance of being seen by other road users, so I bought these to revitalise the LED bike lights I have, which were looking a little dim.

After fitting the new batteries, it was problem solved and the LED’s were as bright as the day I bought the lights!

The batteries are on a card which is individually perforated, making it easy to remove batteries as required. They were a good price and arrived really quickly.
on 16 January 2015
excellent product packaging, batteries can be separated ot into sigles without exposing the cell to surface contamination, expiry date clearly marked - and on the cells I bought in Jan 2015, the expiry is Jan 2024, which is a fantastic shelf life.
excellent value.
on 16 December 2012
I ordered these batteries to power my panasonic 3D glasses so I needed good quality cells,The cells I received are packed differently to the ad photo e.g. two packs of six ripped from a different pack,This must be done to cut down weight & bulk (for the free p&p) otherwise they should be the same. p.s. they are manufactured in indonesia and give a use by date of Jan 2022
on 9 October 2017
Excellent coin sized batteries which are using a number of gadgets
on 15 February 2014
Bought these for my Polar heart rate monitor. The first battery lasted less than 24 hours, the second just over two days. Given up and will buy some duracell.
VINE VOICEon 8 August 2012
I went with Panasonic as I like the brand and most electronics in my home are Panasonic. I liked the price as well. I am not sure how long it will last. They are working but time will tell how they will perform. I may come back and update this review in due course. I use them in a mini 1080p Video Player and my remote Control for EOS 600D.
on 6 April 2018
Good value and should work fine in my 3D glasses for the TV.
on 18 February 2018
Great product and service
on 24 January 2017
Arrived within time and at a very good price, postage free
on 21 September 2017