Customer reviews

1,860
Style: 12/Pack|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 June 2017
Handy to have a bulk supply of these, they fit in my slimline digital kitchen scale which seems to use them up quite rapidly and I like the convenience of being able to switch them over when needed. Buying a dozen at a time does result in a saving.
All batteries thus far have functionned, the card pack is perforated so easy to tear off individual batteries as required. I am able to recycle dead batteries at Boots and the local health food store.
on 8 September 2017
Another premature review given I just received these batteries today. I bought these as replacement BIOS batteries for my computers. Replaced the flat battery in one board with one of these and happily the computer stopped complaining. So far so good, and given it's a 12 pack, plenty of replacements.

The expiry date on the packets is 01 2027, so they have a decent shelf life and should easily outlive some of my computers.
on 25 January 2016
I purchased these from 'Premier Live Stores'.

They arrived quickly and well package.

I bought these for various uses, but primarily for use in my door bell. The sudden cold snap had finally polished off the old battery so it was time for a new one. Having installed the new battery, I noticed how much better the bell push functioned. It is now able to trigger both of the remote bell sounders with ease. I am pleased that it has continued to work, without fuss for a couple of weeks now. Long may this improved state of affairs continue.

All of need now it a device to scare away door step sellers and uninvited relatives.
on 25 July 2017
I'm always in need of one of these watch type batteries so ordered this multi pack.

Possibly they're fakes but many that I tried only had minimal charge or were completely flat. About every third one was useable. The other reason could be incorrect storage, either way they're a waste of money.

Definitely one to avoid.
on 4 December 2015
Good batteries i dono what most people are complaining about works fine for my cycling computer so no problems on my part I DONO WHAT MOST PEOPLE ARE EXPECTING for the battery that size
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2016
Great value for money. Much cheaper than I could find them in the shops. I bought these batteries for our kitchen weighing scales, but since then I've found that they fit other items in the house too including our blood pressure monitor and the scales in the bathroom.

So far they have been fully functioning with no problems of running out quickly.
I thought it worth saying that these are genuine Panasonic batteries with a very good expiriy date (mine are best before 2026). They are excellent value and you can buy with confidence.
on 8 November 2016
With these you cannot go wrong, nothing but pros from me.

Pros:
- Price is really cheap
- you get 12 for less than £5
- Long lasting (depending on what you use them for)
- Easy to take out
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 27 October 2016
Something that you can not be without these days! Always good to have in the drawer, hence the quantity. Good to have a reputable brand.

Good price, good quality. I will certainly recommend
on 7 September 2016
Arrived promptly from Germany and work well and last a long time in a graphing calculator that munches through these batteries. For this price I am happy to wait a few days for them to be delivered. Good.