Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 2 July 2012
Keeps the boys entertained. It's a number of short cartoons rather then a film, which is good (as they don't have very large attention spans).
on 28 February 2013
Bought for grandson for Xmas. excellent price and good visual quality, would buy again and would recommend to others to buy
on 17 January 2013
My nephew likes Ben10 so I bought him the omnitrix for xmas, I was planning to give him all of the videos but he got me into the series and im dare I say it 35 lol but hey youre only as young feel.
on 15 February 2014
bought for my son who loves ben 10. would recommend for someone who likes ben 10 or something similar or as a gift for someone who likes ben 10.
on 6 September 2009
A must for any fan of Ben 10, my son was chuffed to bits when I bought this for his birthday as he'd been 'begging for it for AGEEEEEEEES Mummy'. Not too labourious to watch either as an adult!
on 27 September 2013
Great for my grandson and great for me too as I can have a few minutes to get meals ready whilst he's engrossed
on 7 March 2014
For all budding Ben 10 fans it's another great dvd. Only paid a couple of quid for it incl p&p so great value.
on 26 December 2012
Yet another ben 10 dvd to entertain my four year old grandson. He can't get enough of them so bought loads
on 20 October 2014
Great, my little boys won't stop watching
on 28 May 2015