on 1 December 2015
I have tried so many products to try to treat my cracked lips, I am so relieved I have finally found this one!!! Problem solved.
on 11 December 2011
I am so pleased I have found this on Amazon. I suffer really badly with my lips. They crack and bleed in the summer when the sun is out and during the winter I can easily have permanent crack dead centre on my bottom lip which bleeds everytime I smile! This is despite using creams recommended by Doctors. Last month my lips felt like they were beginning to crack whilst on holiday in Dartmoor. I went into Chagford's pharmacy where they recommended this product. I have not looked back! A little morning and night keeps them really soft. Take note I ride a motorbike and have been experiencing a very low wind chill on my face!
I don't think I would apply it during the daytime in the summer as it may intensify the sun rays but would certainly apply it at night.

I can't believe how difficult it is to find this product on the high street and I am so glad I have discovered it on Amazon - I've just ordered another two tubes, one to stay permanently at work and one to live in the car (not forgetting I already have one at home) - I wouldn't be without it!
on 9 August 2012
I was recentley taking very strong antibiotics which made my skin very dry especially my lips. Im the sort of person who puts vasaline on every half an hour anyway and my lips were literally falling/flaking off.

I tried all the usuals like blistex, carmex but nothing was working until i saw this on amazon and thought id give it a try. As soon as you put it on it immeadiatley feels like it is working because it is so soothing. I was putting it on every hour or so and 48 hours later i could already see a difference. My lips were almost back to their normal self and by a weeks time they were completley back to normal. The only set back is that it doesn't come in a bigger tube - i was on this medicine for 5 months so was using a hell of a lot of it.
on 21 July 2013
I am an o.a.p. and at my age you are not surprised to get thin lips. I am not one who really cares about such things but when ordering my other Flexitol products I thought I will just try this and see what happens. It is wonderful, I don't wear make-up any more but if you are a person who does, you will actually have some lips to apply it to, it is a wonderful product and I would thoroughly recommend it.
on 1 February 2013
This lip balm was recommended to me by my pharmacist and it's a miracle worker. I often spend time in air conditioning and when I get rundown my lips are always cracked and dry. You only need to apply a couple of times a day and its the best thing I've ever used. A little on the pricey side but lasts as you inky need a little bit.
on 11 April 2015
I am a 33 year old man who has suffered with dry chapped lips for years. I have tried most lip balms but this is the best I have ever used. It really does keep my lips looking great. I put some on before going to bed. Don't need to put any on before leaving house in morning as they are already looking fine. Better than Carmex or Blistex. This stuff is made in Australia so it's no wonder it's so effective!
on 30 January 2014
A product that does exactly what it says on the packet. I have used Flexitol Heal balm for years with great success and when I tried this product I was not disapointed a tiny amount moisturises for hours without feeling greasy. So much better than other lip balms you get in stick form.
on 30 October 2013
For the past few months I have had extremely dry, flaky lips and tried so many lips balms with no success. I thought I would give this a try after reading good reviews and am so glad I did, my lips instantly felt better and the flakiness disappeared within a few uses. It doesn't feel greasy or to heavy and didn't leave a white residue like others I have tried. It also contains menthol so has quite a nice smell and makes you feel like its working!

It's quite hard to find in the shops, and after ordering from amazon the product arrived within 2 days so didn't have to wait long, it's definitely worth paying that little bit more, would recommend to anyone.
on 21 December 2016
I suffer from really dry lips that crack pretty badly leaving a lot of blood. Not a pretty sight.

I always have had this issue, but it gets noticeably worse during the winter months. I have found a great lip balm by beauty by earth that is amazing as a daily lip balm but despite this, when my lips get cracked and bleed, a normal lip balm does not help.

Arrives the Flexitol Lip Balm! I was recommended this by a pharmacist as it has specific medicine that heals your lips. After just one application it begins to work, in a way that you genuinely can feel. From bloody cracked lips to sexy come kiss me lips in about 3 days of using this, which may sounds long but normally could take weeks!!!

The only flaw I have with this product is that it's pretty minty. Which is okay, it smells nice as a male I tend to not like scented lip balms but I don't mind the smell of mint. However when you have cracked lips the mint can feel too intense. I would much prefer if it was unscented and unflavoured.
on 5 December 2015
This stuff is the bomb! Having particularly resistant acne I was prescribed Accutane for a course of 5 months. As anyone who has taken this medication will know the side effects can be quite extreme and include severe lip dryness. This is where Flexitol lip balm comes in. It is the ONLY product you need for dry lips as it leaves them feeling normal - not greasy, dry or shredded. I was using regular vaseline for sometime before discovering this item and I have to say the difference is astonishing in comparison. With vaseline I was having to reapply almost every half hour, this is no joke the dryness with Accutane is incredible, and my lips were constantly shiny/greasy the standard of using such product. However this lip balm lasted me upwards of 3 hours with regular application and did not give me this greasy texture. Instead your lips feel just normal - and this is exactly what you want. Highly recommend!!!