Customer reviews

on 8 June 2011
Without getting overly complex, it's a rack that you put letters in! Sizewise it fits the bill and the bills fit it, albeit the ability to pay the bills has not yet been included in it's repertoire . Rubberwood is a good hardwood so it should be able to put up with life's little knocks and the front carving is clear and well proportioned. All in all your letters will be well racked for a long time to come.
on 23 May 2017
Lovely letter rack and does the job it's intended for. It's also great value for money and a lot nicer than the more expensive ones I've see in department stores.
review image
on 7 April 2017
The product came as described. It's functional and serves it's purpose for the student house I am living in! I would recommend as a nice way to separate letters.
on 23 June 2017
Product is as described well made and good quality and fits on my kitchen worktop out of the way as a place to store my letters before I file them.
on 8 July 2017
Just what I was looking for. Really appealing look to this letter rack. A good size too - not too big - just right. Holds all the letters and bumf that I get in the post and need to keep in one place. I would recmmend this letter rack to friends.
on 7 March 2017
Exactly as described. I'm looking forward to using this in my new home
on 2 April 2017
A letter rack made out of rubber wood. Does what it says on the tin
on 17 August 2017
looks really nice and quality good
on 18 July 2017